1880 Jackson Street #104
- Large, Formal Living Room with views of the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge through a large picture window
- Large, gracious entry in which to warmly greet your guests
- Large, Formal Dining Room which is perfect for entertaining many guests
- Quaint breakfast area for casual dining with built-ins for china and linens
- Updated, galley-style kitchen with porcelain farmhouse sink and stainless steel refrigerator
- 2 large bedrooms with partial Bay views and western exposure to enjoy afternoon sunlight
- 2 full baths; master bath includes separate stall shower and vanity
- In-Unit Washer and Dryer
- Dark, hardwood floors and lovely 1930s craftsmanship with molding and arched doorways
- Approximately 1,782 square feet
- HOA dues are approximately $750 and cover water, garbage, property management, common area cleaning and repairs, plus the steam heat.
Things We Like About Apt 104:
- Two-car parking option
- In-Unit Washer / Dryer
- No unit below and although it’s a first floor unit, because Gough is a hill, it’s three stories up from street level
- Bedrooms are set back from the main living area for privacy and both have partial Bay views.
- Dry bar (no sink) / wine rack next to dining room to prep beverages when entertaining guests so the kitchen can be fully utilized for cooking.
Things We Like About 1880 Jackson Street:
- Elegant Spanish Mediterranean foyer and hallways
- 360-degree Bay and City views from roof
- Two elevators – one passenger and one freight
- Wonderful community of residents
- Large laundry room with four washers and four dryers
- Charming side garden
- On-site resident manager
- Close to Fillmore, Union and Polk streets to enjoy coffee, book stores, dining and more!
- WalkScore.com rates the location of our building 95 - Walkers Paradise - and public transportation is rated 91.